If you’d rather enjoy a Thanksgiving feast — and the company of your loved ones — without having to face a sink full of dirty dishes afterward, many area restaurants are ready to welcome you for the holiday. Be sure to call ahead to make reservations, at which time you can ask questions about the menus in case anyone in your group has food allergies or other dietary needs.
● 31 Hundred Restaurant at the Radisson Hotel at the University of Toledo, 3100 Glendale Ave., 419-324-1795. 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Adults $27.95, seniors $19.95, children 5 to 12 $9.95. Buffet serving fruit, crudités, 31 Hundred Salad, cranberry salad, herb-roasted turkey, bone-in glazed ham with cinnamon whiskey apple chutney, slow-roasted prime rib, crab macaroni and cheese, cornbread stuffing, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, fresh baked rolls and whipped butter, assorted desserts. The restaurant will be open 6 a.m. to 10 p.m., and a turkey dinner will be available during those hours.
● Brandywine Country Club, 6904 Salisbury Rd., Maumee, 419-865-2393. 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Adults $25.50; senior citizens and members $23.50; children 6 to 12 $13; children younger than 5 free. Buffet serving oven-roasted turkey, bone-in ham, holiday stuffed chicken, broiled salmon, sweet potatoes, whipped mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, five cheese macaroni and cheese, sweet corn, stuffing, soup and salad, assorted pies, and other desserts.
● Brim House at the Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel, 444 N. Summit St., 419-243-7664. 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. A three-course turkey meal will be available for $35 per person. Customers can also order from the menu.
● Claddagh Irish Pub and Restaurant, Franklin Park Mall, 5001 Monroe St., 419-472-1414. 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. (last seating at 5 p.m.) Adults $24.95; children 4 to 12 $9.95; children younger than 4 free. Buffet serving turkey, ham, roast beef, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, Irish specialties, salads, and desserts. From 6 p.m. until 12 a.m., a turkey plate will be offered; a limited menu will be available all day.
● Doc Watson’s Flavorful Foods and Spirits, 1515 S. Byrne Rd., 419-389-6003. Noon to midnight. The traditional turkey dinner will be available for $15.99: turkey, gravy, rolls, two side dishes, and pie. Customers can also order from the menu.
● Granite City Food and Brewery, the Shops at Fallen Timbers, 2300 Village Dr. #130, Maumee, 419-878-9050. 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. (last seating at 6 p.m.) Adults $24.95; children 6 to 12 $8.95; children 5 and younger free. Three-course family-style meal: tossed garden salad with balsamic dressing and holiday biscuits; turkey breast and choice of salmon or short ribs served with mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberry chutney, stuffing, green bean casserole, macaroni and cheese, and balsamic-glazed Brussels sprouts; mini pumpkin pies or pecan pie bars.
● Holiday Inn French Quarter, 10630 Fremont Pike, Perrysburg, 419-874-3111 Ext. 7354. 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. (last seating). Adults $28, seniors (55 and up) $23, children 4 to 12 $13, children 3 and under free. Buffet serving herb-roasted turkey, cranberry relish, apricot-glazed ham, Italian chicken, garlic and dill butter baked flounder, baked ziti, candied yams with bruléed marshmallows, cornbread herb stuffing, buttery mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, California vegetable medley, cranberry apple pecan wild rice pilaf, artisan rolls, shrimp cocktail, Betty’s Salad, tossed salad, pistachio fluff, cucumber salad, three-bean salad, pasta salad. Desserts include chocolate mousse, frosted brownies, cakes, pies, cheesecakes; upon request, guests can have ice cream or sherbet, sugar-free desserts. Many of the buffet dishes are gluten-free. Meal includes coffee, tea (iced or hot), and soft drinks.
● Hollywood Casino Toledo, 1968 Miami St., 419-661-5200. 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. $27.99. A selection of traditional and nontraditional fare with turkey, stuffing, prime rib, shrimp, oysters, and more at the Epic Buffet.
● Saba’s Bistro 1705 at Holiday Inn Splash Bay, 1705 Tollgate Dr., Maumee, 419-283-4864. Beginning at noon. Adults $25.95; senior citizens 62 and older $23.95; children 10 and younger $8.95. Buffet serving garden salad, homemade applesauce and coleslaw, marinated pasta salad, sliced boneless turkey, hand-carved prime rib, baked Chicken Oregano, braised beef tips in burgundy sauce, breaded deep-fried cod, sliced smokehouse ham, Swedish meatballs, four cheese macaroni and cheese, fresh kielbasa with sauerkraut, mashed potatoes and gravy, candied sweet potatoes, bread dressing, steamed vegetables, breads and rolls, fresh fruit, assorted desserts, chocolate volcano fountain; coffee, fruit punch, or lemonade included.
● Uncle John’s Pancake House, 3131 Secor Rd., 419-536-9442. 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. The full menu will be available.
● Whitehouse Inn, 10853 Waterville St., Whitehouse, 419-877-1180. 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. From 10 to 10:45 a.m., adults $14.99, children 6 to 12 $6.99, children under 4 $3.99; from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., adults $17.99, children 6 to 12 $8.99, children under 4 $5.99. Buffet serving turkey, prime rib, lake perch, smoked ham, shrimp, battered pollock, cheesy potatoes with bacon, garlic mashed potatoes, dressing, sweet potato casserole, two gravies, white cheddar macaroni and cheese, green bean casserole, scalloped potatoes, broccoli rice casserole, soups, pasta salads, salad bar with 17 toppings, fresh fruit, dessert bars, pies, brownies. Kids can order from the children’s menu. Bloody Mary bar from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
● Woodville Diner, 1949 Woodville Rd., Oregon, 419-691-9999. 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn or green beans, cranberries, and dinner roll for $8.99. Slices of pumpkin pie for $2.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.