The Toledo-Lucas County Health Department has released its walk-in flu shot clinic for the season.
All insurance is accepted and patients should bring health insurance information. Without insurance, the vaccine is $30 payable by cash, check or credit card. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends everyone 6 months and older get vaccinated annually.
The walk-in clinics are:
- Sept. 6, 4-7 p.m. Whitehouse Administration Building, 6925 Providence St., Whitehouse
- Sept. 7, 4-6 p.m. Toledo-Lucas County Health Department, 635 N. Erie St., Toledo
- Sept. 13, 4-6 p.m. Toledo-Lucas County Health Department, 635 N. Erie St., Toledo
- Sept. 14, 2:30-5:30 p.m. Stautzenberger College, 1796 Indian Wood Circle, Maumee
- Sept. 18, 4-7 p.m. Springfield Township Hall, 7617 Angola Road, Holland
- Sept. 20, 4-6 p.m. Toledo-Lucas County Health Department, 635 N. Erie St., Toledo
- Sept. 22, 7-11 a.m. One Government Center, 640 Jackson St., Toledo
- Sept. 24, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. St. Ignatius Catholic Church, 212 N. Stadium Road, Oregon
- Sept. 27, 8-11:30 a.m. Friendship Park Senior Center, 2930 131st St., Toledo
- Sept. 28, 4-6 p.m. Toledo-Lucas County Health Department, 635 N. Erie St., Toledo
- Sept. 30, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Richfield Fire Hall, 11450 W. Sylvania Ave., Berkey
For those needing special accommodations, appointments can be scheduled by calling 419-213-4163 or visit lucascountyhealth.com for more information.
Guidelines: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. Comments that violate these standards, or our privacy statement or visitor's agreement, are subject to being removed and commenters are subject to being banned. To post comments, you must be a registered user on toledoblade.com. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.